Opening up to the community

I think it would be great to open up to the community soon/now, but maybe in a slightly soft way before blasting to the whole mailing list.

Maybe we could invite a few more community members to join, see how thing work, and start up some of the important conversations from the recent conference?

edit: I’m just emailing invites to few people as I think of them, I think it would be great if others could do the same!

Yes, I think a soft opening is good, so that we can learn along the way. I think it would be good to e-mail to the people of the ecosystem workshop, to have some more people join in from there.

Michael Lyons mentioned it in his last email, which is how I found it. So, the soft opening has begun, for better or worse.

1 Like

Ah … perhaps I’ve jumped the gun. I noticed that Alexander had provided a link to the forum in the group mailing to the publications ecosystems workshop participants, and assumed that the forum was already public. Hopefully this is not going to cause problems …

1 Like

How ever it happened, this seems to be a really clever approach. Only people who actually read the emails will come here, which is probably a self-selecting group of engaged forum participants.

1 Like

Nah, it’ll be great! Everything is ready to go, time to just start talking! :smiley:

2 Likes

I LOOOOVE that we have a forum. This is just great! :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

3 Likes