We are happy to announce several doctoral and postdoctoral fellowships at RITMO Centre for Interdisciplinary Studies in Rhythm, Time, and Motion at the University of Oslo:
- Doctoral Research Fellowship in Music, Rhythm and Pleasure
- Doctoral Research Fellowship(s) in Psychology-Inspired Computing for Robot Assistants
- Post-Doctoral Research Fellowship in Rhythm and Musical Form
- Post-Doctoral Research Fellowship in Rhythm and Musical Time
- Post-Doctoral Research Fellowship in Rhythms in the body
- Postdoctoral Research Fellowship in Cognitive Neuroscience
- Post-Doctoral Research Fellowship in Entrainment and Adaptation in Musical Multi-robot Systems
- Researcher position in Psychology-Inspired Computing for Robot Assistants
There is also one more doctoral fellowship at the Department of Musicology that is relevant to the NIME community:
The positions have slightly different application deadlines (from 31 January to 15 March), so check the specification for each position.
Please forward to relevant candidates and do not hesitate to get in touch if you have any questions.